Saturday 5 March 2016

Getting nervous


Hiya everyone!today i'm going to post about big events and getting anxious about them. You probably dont know that im in a football team called the cheetahs, every year we play tournaments, a long time before now, I played this very tournament with the team. I was very exited as it was my first tournament, lets just say we were about maybe 8, the rest of the teams that we played were, lets say, 14! Basically we lost, yeah, I am very competitive so having 14 laughing at us in a foreign language wasn't very nice for me. I'm not so confident about playing tomorrow because I don't want to be backed down again.

Sorry this was a short post,
I hope you understood how I feel,
your ultimate drama queen, Daizy 

14 comments:

  1. Aw I totally get what your saying! I have anxiety and its not a nice feeling but just think positive and you will be great! :)
    Hols x
    hollybanfield.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm sure you'll be okay!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I'm sure you'll be okay!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a good time, just followed your blog!
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate feeling small and these situations are definitely not nice. Keep trying your best and improving! Maybe one day you could have a re-match and your team might win! ❤️❤️❤️
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's totally normal! I had my first singing concert a week ago and I was TERRIFIED. I've sang before in musicals and everything, but the fact that it was just me and I was supposed to be good because now I've taken lessons was nerve-wracking. So yes, I'm gonna stop rambling now haha I just mean that I completely get what you're going through... but you love it, don't you? I think it's all that matters in the end :)

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. To let you know, I played in the tournament but even though our team came last, we had fun.( the reason we came last was that we played girls who were 3 years older!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so incredible that you play sports! Go girl power! Good luck!xx

    Check out my recent?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending my best wishes- go get 'em!

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can relate to this whole post!

    Holly xox

    ReplyDelete