Thursday 25 February 2016

Being happy and yourself/ The Miranda sings award

Hello everyone, So I was nominated by Beth May to do this tag so here goes.

By the way, thank you to Beth May for nominating me as I am exited to do this post.

If you have absolutely no idea how this works, it goes like this:
you get nominated by someone, You have to use the image featured above and make sure to include who nominated you. Then, you must find 7 things you like about yourself ( your achievements, your appearance, your personality...), after that, you choose some other people that you would like to nominate.

I'm going to try not to be negative or modest, if you have a go, make sure not to brag or talk about the things you have, just remember, everyone wants to know the real you

1. I absolutely love my curly ginger hair

2. I really like my chatty, bubbly, happy personality

3. I adore my cute little freckles that cove my face

4. I'm very good at leading a team ( sometimes being a bit bossy :p)

5. I have lovely friends who are kind, funny and loyal

6. I'm very creative and I love to read

7. I admire my mysterious blue eyes

My nomination choice is ( drum roll):
all of you, if you haven't been nominated already, have a go like I did.

xox Your ultimate drama queen, Daizy 





10 comments:

  1. Hello .
    This is not spam
    Want to share your blog with the world? To find people who share the same passions as you? Come join us.
    Register the name of your blog URL, the country
    The activity is only friendly
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    We hope that you will know our website from you friends.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Have a great day
    friendly
    Chris
    We follow your blog, please Follow our return
    All entries will receive a corresponding Arwards has your blog
    A pleasure to offer you a Award for your site
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2016/02/25//16022502442318874514006332.png

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely posts & answers, Daisy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth, I think your choices are brilliant and lovely

      Delete
  3. This tag is so fun, I did it and I loved it! I'd also like to claim back my Drama Queen title! Hahahaha at least share it?

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this was a very warming tag, don't you?

      Delete
    2. Feel free to claim your Drama Queen title, I'd be honored!

      Delete
  4. Loved this post, Daisy!

    Alice x
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete