Saturday 20 February 2016

Hello! :)

                                                     Hi everybody.

This is my first blog so I would really love suggestions in the comments of what I need to improve in the future, I hope you enjoy reading this blog.

I'm a normal, average, English schoolgirl who adores animals but my favorite animal of all is a ( drum roll)  Sloth!!. aren't they soooooo cute
Cutest animal ever!!



Anyways, I have a brother and a sister (who also has a blog: JustAnotherBritishGirl), I love to read and write so this encouraged me to start writing a blog.

                                  My goals for Spring 2016


1. HOMEWORK ( I will never achieve this one :p)


2. Sharing a room with my sister, it is always hard to stay tidy and organised



3. Waking up early and not sleeping through my alarm ( I do this a lot)

4. recently, my breakfast is based on sugary cereals like honey cheerios so i need to start eating healthier

I really hope you liked this post as I loved writing this for you, it would be fantastic if you could comment some of your aims or goals for spring

xoxo The ultimate drama queen, Daizy :)


3 comments: