Saturday 20 February 2016

the scary house move

                  The scary step of moving houses


Hi everyone, so if you saw my sister's blog, you will know that we currently live in Poland. Our dad got a job that included visiting places around and in the country, we were very young, Oscar ( my bro) was just born, I was around 4 or 5 and Holly was 7. Our parents refused to tell us where we were moving to so I 


had in my head places of 4 year old fantasy! Every night, we would all sit on my parents bed and try to guess the country ( well Oscar just ate the bed covers :). I was a very emotional child( I still am) so as soon as we heard it was for 3-4 years, I cried an ocean!
 I also moaned about how it was going to ruin my life and that sort of drama.

When we eventually moved, I found that it wasn't to bad, we went to an international school so by year 4, I had two best friends ( lets just call them Beth and Izzy) Izzy was ,and still is, my BFF for life but Beth was more girly so I went shopping with, painted our nails together...

We have been in Poland for 5 years but in November 2015 we found out that in July 2016 we would have to move back to England :(. For me this is a big change because i spent probably most of my life in Poland!

I'm not sure how to react but I will try to stay strong but I will really, really, really miss my brilliant, fantastic best friends for life.

I hope you all understand how this feels for me and please be sending positive thought to help me, just to let you know, i will really miss Izzy and Beth

I feel great after sharing this.

xoxo the ultimate Drama Queen, Daizy :)


  

1 comment:

  1. I feel you babes xx

    I have friends as well you know and I have to move too! I'm not the one moaning... xx luv ya

    Holly xoxox

    ReplyDelete